Wire Transfers with TorFX
If your family will be sending you funds during your time as an international student, you’ll want to consider TorFX. TorFX is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and helps you save money when transferring funds overseas to pay for things like tuition fees, housing costs, books, travel and other living expensive.
The benefits of sending money with TorFX include:
- Accessibility: With TorFX you can transfer funds 24/7 and their expert teams are always on hand to help.
- No Fees: Bank fees can really add up, but TorFX provides competitive rates and no fees.
- Security: TorFX is authorized by the FCA and holds segregated client accounts with Barclays bank and has a Level 1 rating (the highest level of creditworthiness) from leading agency Dun & Bradstreet.
- Personal Account Manager: TorFX provides a personal account manager, allowing you to have one point of for any questions or concerns you may have.
- Customer Service: Their top of the notch customer service has been made them the International Money Transfer Provider of the Year in 2016, 2017 and 2018!
Signing up with TorFX is easy, free and can be done in minutes online. As soon as your account is open you can transfer funds 24/7 online, check live exchange rates and set rate alerts. It’s important to research a variety of transfer companies to find the best option for you, so get started by finding out more about TorFX!